The Claire Loftus Carriage House Theatre was originally Senator Phelan's garage (or "carriage house"), but has been fully renovated into a beautifully intimate theater space which features performances, concerts, dance, lectures, and more all year round.
Concerts at the Carriage House Theatre: Gates open one hour prior to showtime. Seating 30 minutes prior. Montalvo may delay seating due to sound check needs.
During concerts, concessions such as coffee, tea, cookies and hot chocolate are available for purchase. Beer and wine are also available; purchase a concert cup so that you are able to bring your drink into the theatre!
For Carriage House Theatre Tech information, click here.
- WED, OCT 13 2021, 7:30 P.M. | The High Kings
- THU, OCT 14 2021, 7 P.M. | Spyro Gyra
- SAT, NOV 13 2021, 7:30 P.M. | The Second City
- WED, FEB 2 2022, 7:30 P.M. | Acoustic Alchemy
- FRI, FEB 11 2022, 7:30 P.M. | Judy Collins
- SAT, FEB 12 2022, 3 P.M. | Judy Collins
- FRI, FEB 18 2022, 7:30 P.M. | Keiko Matsui
- SUN, MAR 6 2022, 7:30 P.M. | Live from Laurel Canyon
- SAT, MAR 12 2022, 7:30 P.M. | Vitaly: An Evening of Wonders
- SUN, MAR 20 2022, 7:30 P.M. | Masters of Hawaiian Music
- SAT, APR 9 2022, 7:30 P.M. | Late Nite Catechism
- FRI, APR 22 2022, 7:30 P.M. | Yakov Smirnoff
- FRI, MAY 13 2022, 7:30 P.M. | Yesterday & Today
- FRI, JUN 3 2022, 7:30 P.M. | Paula Poundstone
- SEP 19 2021 | Brubeck Brothers Quartet